How To Use The 3DS Posture Pillow
The 3DS Posture Pillow is a posture correction pillow that will assist you in better positioning your body throughout the night. If your posture is incorrect, an adaptation period may be required.*
Place the 3DS Posture Pillow against a headboard or a wall to stabilise it.
When lying on your back, make sure the 3DS Posture Pillow is in contact with your shoulders.
Step 1 and 2 combined will enable the 3DS Posture Pillow to gently stretch your shoulders down while you sleep.
When lying on your side:
- ✔ Pull back the shoulder you rest on
- ✔ keep the top arm on the side of your body
- ✔ Avoid foetal position
- ✔ Avoid recovery position
- ✔ Your top leg should rest on your bottom leg (square position)
When moving on the 3DS Posture Pillow, turn your hips on the spot and move your head from section to section.
* If you require medical advice or wish to discuss your individual case further, please contact me. Additional information about the 3DS Posture Pillow and posture correction can also be found on our FAQ page.