Data We Collect
- • Name, address, email, phone number, date of birth.
- • Contacts we have had, such as past correspondence, appointments and home visits.
- • Details and records of treatment and care, including notes and reports about your health.
- • Results of X rays, MRI scans and other tests.
- • Information from people who know you well, such as health professionals and relatives.
- • To provide you with the highest level of care.
- • To process invoices.
- • To process claims through health insurance providers.
- • To process referrals and correspondence with other health professionals.
Sharing Your Information
- • We don't share patients' information.
- • Patients' records are held centrally and are only accessible by your practitioner.
- • The only instance we would share information is if a formally signed request is made by the patient.
- • We use a combination of working practices and technology to ensure that your information is kept confidential and secure.
- • Exchanges we may have with other health professionals or health insurance providers are made through secure and private systems.
Accessing Your Data
- • You have the right to request access, view or obtain copies of what information we hold about you and to have it amended should it be inaccurate.
Request or Concern
- • Should you have any concern about how your information is managed, please let us know.
Home | About | Treatments | Workshops | Pillow | Testimonials | Links | Facilities | Fees | Contact